The Alleviate Integrative Tinnitus Therapy program consists of six sessions. We intend for members to tackle one session each week. However, the program is self-guided, so members can progress at their desired pace. Each session contains an instructional video ranging from 30-80 minutes in duration. In between sessions, there are daily exercises to be performed that generally require less than 30 minutes of time to complete.
The Alleviate program compiles extensive knowledge and expertise on the topic of tinnitus therapy into a six-week online program. Similar tinnitus treatment programs available at specialized centers or academic medical centers typically cost thousands of dollars. The online self-guided structure of this program allows us to offer such high-level advice at a remarkable value in comparison.
The enrollment fee grants a single user unlimited access to the course content for a full year
The Alleviate Integrative Tinnitus Therapy program is unique is several ways:
1. The strategies taught in our program are supported by decades of clinical research
2. This program was developed by a Stanford-trained Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist after treating thousands of patients suffering from tinnitus
3. Our team has reviewed hundreds of books and research papers to present to our members what we feel are the best treatments available to improve bothersome tinnitus
4. Alleviate supports ongoing tinnitus research: a portion of each enrollment fee goes to fund innovative tinnitus research so that even better treatments can be developed
5. Our online, self-guided platform maximizes convenience and accessibility
6. 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not impressed with the content of our program, contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will refund your enrollment fee
At this time, there exists no quick fix cure for tinnitus. However, there are several strategies that have been shown in research studies to improve the severity of tinnitus, making it much less disruptive. The aim of the Alleviate Integrative Tinnitus Therapy program is to induce healthy changes within the brain and body so that habituation to tinnitus can occur more easily. When a person habituates to tinnitus, the sound perception may still be present at some level but it does not produce the same negative effects within the body.
We begin by discussing tinnitus in detail so that members have a better understanding of what is occurring within their bodies. We review common disease states that can contribute to tinnitus and what kind of medical evaluation is necessary for each person suffering from tinnitus. We review what factors contribute to tinnitus perpetuation and distress in some people and what brain areas are involved. Then we introduce a series of strategies that help reduce the perceived loudness of the tinnitus perception and modulate our biology and brain function in healthy ways so that habituation to tinnitus can more easily occur. These strategies include elements of:
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Healthy Lifestyle Modifications
Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
All of these approaches are supported by clinical research.
Many who learn these strategies find that they not only reduce the severity of tinnitus, but they also improve general health, happiness, and overall well-being.